- An ending approaches...
- -- Madame Web
Appearing in "Danger Zone, Part 1: Warning Signs"Edit
- Rachel Carpenter
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Vision)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Vision)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Vision)
- Mary Jane Watson (Vision)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Vision)
- Venom (Flash Thompson) (Vision)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Vision)
- Morbius the Living Vampire (Michael Morbius) (Vision)
- Hazmat (Jennifer Takeda) (Vision)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Vision)
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Vision)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Vision)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Vision)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Vision)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Vision)
- Elektra (Elektra Natchios) (Vision)
- Clint Barton (Vision)
- Hydro-Man (Morris Bench) (Vision)
- Avalanche (Dominikos Ioannis Petrakis) (Vision)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Vision)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Vision)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Vision)
- Thor (Vision)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Vision)
- Starlord (Peter Quill) (Vision)
- Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker) (Vision)
- Miss America (America Chavez) (Vision)
- Loki (Vision)
- Legion (David Haller) (Vision)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Danger Zone, Part 1: Warning Signs"Edit
Hobgoblin and his Hand ninjas attack a tattoo shop for making Norman Osborn tattoos. He also obtains a briefcase the Kingpin is interested in. Then, Spider-Man arrives at the scene. Hobgoblin tries to use his Goblin laugh on him, but Spider-Man has invented earplugs that block harmful frequencies.
From afar, Tiberius Stone activates his spider jammer, causing Spider-Man's spider sense to increase. This allows Spider-Man to avoid Hobgoblin's attacks more easily and take the briefcase. Hobgoblin orders the ninjas to attack Spider-Man while he takes Stone and escapes. During their escape, Spider-Man spots Stone.
Meanwhile, Roderick Kingsley watches the altercation from afar.
Later, Julia Carpenter, the new Madame Web, watches the web of life and becomes aware of a coming end. She has decided to send her daughter Rachel to her grandparents in Colorado, in case something happens to her. Julia realizes that end she saw is hers.
Peter takes the briefcase to his vault on Horizon Labs. He goes to consult Modell on what to do with the case, but Modell is having a conversation with Sally Floyd, who has just learned that Peter is Spider-Man's tech supplier. She intends to publish that news. Peter goes to the Daily Bugle and talks with Robbie Robertson, hoping that he could get the article shut down. Robertson tells Peter that it can't be done, in fact, the article could be good for Peter and Horizon's reputations.
Peter also meets up with Phil Urich and Norah Winters, who are still working on the Bugle. In that moment, Peter's spider-sense begins going off.
Meanwhile at Shadowland, Stone, under Kingpin's threats, works to improve his spider jammer.
Julia bids her daughter goodbye at the bus terminal, and as soon as her daughter's bus departs, she calls 911 to report someone in need of medical attention: her.
Peter's spider sense begins to overwhelm and disorient him, at the same time, Julia's visions of the future, making her see everything and everyone at one. She tries to send Peter a vision in front of everyone in the Bugle's office. Trying to protect his identity, Peter goes outside.
Meanwhile, Phil Urich recieves a call from the Kingpin, saying that he must capture Spider-Man.
In the streets, Peter tries to calm himself, but suddenly, a gas bomb knocks him out. Suddenly, the Hobgoblin, aware of his identity, kidnaps him.
To be continued...
- This issue takes place after Avengers (Vol. 4) #3.
- DANGER ZONE Part 1
• Dark times are coming for Peter Parker and change is closer than you even fear.
• As we aim headlong to ASM #700, The Kingpin ‘s latest plan turns one of Spider-Man’s greatest strengths against him.
• Hobgoblin is back…but his days may be numbered as the past sharpens its blades.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|