- No. This time I will happily admit-- you were right. And I can prove it with the flicking of one button. You see in the end, I am a creature of spite. Of hate. Of Rage. It is my nature--I won't deny it. Oh, and how I roiled and rankled at the thought of my life--my light--my genius coming to an end--while the mundane and the mediocre lived on! No! It is unacceptable! If I must enter Oblivion, I will not go alone! If Otto Octavius must perish, so shall you all! We all die toge---.
Appearing in "Ends of the Earth (Part 4): Global Menace"Edit
- Silver Sable (Silver Sablinova)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Horizon Labs
- Titanium Man (Boris Bullski)
- Kangaroo (Brian Hibbs)
- Union Jack (Joseph Chapman)
- Sabra (Ruth Bat-Seraph)
- Big Hero Six
- Sinister Six
- Numerous unnamed agents
- Mary Jane Watson
- Major J. J. Jameson (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Norah Winters (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- North Korea
- United States of America
- France (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mexico (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Kenya (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Canada (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- A secret underwater location
- Swan (Silver Sable's invisible jet)
- Zenith (Horizon Lab's floating lab)
Synopsis for "Ends of the Earth (Part 4): Global Menace"Edit
Over the course of the next three days, Spider-Man, Black Widow and Silver Sable make guerrilla warfare attacks on several of the factories that were constructing Doctor Octopus' anti-global warming satellites. In North Korea, they face off against the Rhino, whom Spider-Man defeats with some of his electrified webbing. However, S.H.I.E.L.D. forces arrive on the scene, not to take the Rhino into custody, but to arrest Spider-Man and his allies. Apparently, with nearly all of the Earth's governments siding with Doctor Octopus with the promise of ending global warming, Spider-Man is now considered Global Public Enemy #1.
Back in New York City, Mayor J. Jonah Jameson declares martial law and has his Anti-Spider Squad patrol the streets to prevent any looting incidents as it happened during the attack of Spider-Island. Mary Jane Watson waits for Peter's return, confident that he will win against Doctor Octopus, and plans of a way to show everyone how much of a hero he truly is. Silver Sable also begins to show signs of romantic feelings toward Spider-Man, though he is still against a relationship with her.
After interrogating the captured Sandman for information and receiving a surprising message from the Titanium Man, Black Widow explaining that the Titanium Man defines himself as a Russian patriot rather than an American villain. Spider-Man rallies Union Jack, Sabra, Kangaroo II, and the Big Hero 6 (consisting of Go-Go Tomago, Hiro Takachiho, Fred, Honey Lemon, Wasabi-No Ginger, and Ebon Samurai) to help stop the construction of Octavius' satellites. Following a lead, Spider-Man's group find a deserted factory near the border between Symkaria and Romania. Doctor Octopus appears on the monitor, claiming victory as the last of his satellites had already been built and launched. Spider-Man goads him to prove that he was going to save the world. However, Doctor Octopus instead admits that Spider-Man was right all along and further admits that he is a hateful and spiteful creature. He does not want the 'mediocre and mundane' to live on while his genius dies and wants to die with the world perishing with him, so he activates the satellites' deadly function and begins to burn everything on Earth's day side.
- No special notes.
- • Part four of the epic ‘Ends of the Earth’
• Featuring the World’s Greatest Super Hero: Doctor Octopus!
• Guest staring Black Widow and Silver Sable.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|