- Not gonna happen. I'm not giving up on you. Any of you. There have been plenty of times I wanted to give up on myself. When just about everybody wrote me off. But there was always someone who didn't. Some of those people are still around... and some aren't. They believed in me. And there's no way I'd let them down. I believe in you. And this foot! I know you've been through a lot. Things nobody should have to face. But I'll show you there's always a better way.
Appearing in "The Substitute, Part Two"Edit
- Avengers Academy
- Avengers (Photo)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Red and Blue Suit
- Fossilized Amulet
- Iron Man Armor MK I (Photo)
- Trick Arrows (Photo)
Synopsis for "The Substitute, Part Two"Edit
Spider-Man tries to free the Avenger students from Psycho-Man's control. Suddenly, Reptil transforms into a dinosaur, which releases him from Psycho-Man's control for a moment. Reptil tells Spider-Man that when in dinosaur form, Reptil's brain chemistry changes, making him harder for Psycho-Man to control. Psycho-Man then regains control of Reptil and makes the students attack innocent bystanders.
Spider-Man defends the bystanders from the students. Then, Reptil attacks him, but Spider-Man reasons with him, saying that he is a hero. This frees him of Psycho-Man's control and he tries to reason with Veil, reminding them of their promise not to letting themselves to be control by anyone ever again. Freed, Veil uses her powers to free the other students. The students then attack Psycho-Man and destroy his body. However, Spider-Man reveals that the Psycho-Man they destroy was a robot and the real Psycho-Man shrunk back to the microverse. Spider-Man and the students return home.
Later, Spider-Man and the students tell Giant-Man what happened. Spider-Man says that he is a bad teacher, but the students says that they had the best school day ever with him. They also say that Spider-Man never gave up on them. Impressed, Giant-Man plans to make Spider-Man's visits to the Academy a regular thing, but Spider-Man and the students turn him down.
Appearing in "Infested, Stage 3: Great Responsibility"Edit
- Annie Coleman (Only Appearance)
- Walter & Annie's daughter (Only Appearance)
- New York Fire Department
- Alice Hartman (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Josh Hartman (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Synopsis for "Infested, Stage 3: Great Responsibility"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Choice"Edit
- Magnetic Man's Wife (Main story and flashback) (Behind the scenes in main story)
- Magnetic Man's Daughter (Only in flashback)
- Horizon Labs (Mentioned)
- Magnetic Gloves
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Choice"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- SPIDEY MEETS THE AVENGERS ACADEMY CONTINUES! With dark and desperate emotional weapons at his disposal, Psycho-Man has twisted the kids of Avengers Academy into bloodthirsty villains! Now Spider-Man must do battle with the Academy students in a super-powered showdown that tests Spidey's abilites and the promises he made in the wake of Marla Jameson's death! All of it leading to the?surprise return of a classic Spider-Man character next month! (Here's your hint, arachnophiles: THE GOJDW). Plus an Infested prelude by Dan Slott and Emma Rios.
On the intro page credits there is a misprint, showing the issue number being #661.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|