- It was just a grudge fight, that's all! Personally, I can't stand anyone who carries a grudge!
Appearing in "The Impossible Escape!"Edit
- Gwen Stacy
- George Stacy
- Daily Bugle Staff
- Harry Osborn
- Mary Jane Watson
- Aunt May
- Escaping prisoners
- Goblin Glider (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "The Impossible Escape!"Edit
Continued from last issue... Having passed out in the middle of the street following his fight with the Vulture, Spider-Man is taken into police custody, but George Stacy insures that Spider-Man's mask is not removed. Gwen looks for Peter, but can't find him and assumes the worst.
Meanwhile, Spider-Man is transported to the local prison and put in the infirmary where he will be questioned when he revives. However this never happens because the prisoners take over the prison and hold George Stacy hostage. Spider-Man revives and fights through all the cons and frees Stacy.
Afterwards, Stacy tries to appeal to Spider-Man to stay for questioning, and to reveal his identity and try and prove that he is not a criminal. Spider-Man refuses, because of his concern over his Aunt May's safety should his identity become public knowledge. Spider-Man then leaves, and when a furious J. Jonah Jameson visits the prison after wanting to know why they let Spider-Man escape, the answer is straight forward: He did stop a prison break and diffuse a hostage situation.
- How Lucky Can We Be--?
- Bestowed upon a fortunate fandom by: Stan (The Man) Lee and John (Ring-a-Ding) Romita
- Artistically Aided by Jim (Madman) Mooney with Lettering by Artie Simek
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 65 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 65
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|