Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Make Way for... Medusa!"Edit
- Montgomery G. Bliss (Only Appearance)
- New York City
- Plush executive Suite (Madison Avenue)
- Peter and Harry's Apartment
- Medusa's Mono Cruiser
- Goblin Glider (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "Make Way for... Medusa!"Edit
While web-slinging through the city, Spider-Man's web is cut by Medusa's Mono Cruiser, and the two engage in a brief battle before it's learned that Medusa has come on a good will mission on behalf of the Inhuman nation, Spider-Man decides to live and let be having more important things to worry about. As Medusa is being convinced Montgomery G. Bliss, owner of Heavenly Hair-Spray, to partake in an advertising campaign -- Peter Parker tries to patch things up with Gwen, to no avail.
When Medusa gets fed up of dealing with the fickleness of Bliss' corporate image, she goes on a rampage in his office before leaving. Spotting Spider-Man nearby, Bliss gets an idea to trick Spider-Man into a fight with Medusa and have a hidden camera man take pictures of the fight to try and salvage his campaign.
Spider-Man takes the bait and attacks Medusa, however during their fight the truth comes out and Spider-Man lets Medusa free. Fed up with her treatment in New York, Medusa decides to leave and return to the hidden land. Spider-Man then ruins Bliss' hope of capitalizing on the photos by telling the press that Medusa was wild and out of control.
- This issue is reprinted in Superhero Women, Marvel Tales #45 & Spider-Man Comics Magazine #4
- Another Titanic Triumph by: Smilin' Stan Lee and Jazzy Johnny Romita
- Delineated by: Dashing Don Heck
- Inking: Mighty Mickey Demeo
- Lettering: Swingin' Sammy Rosen
Spider-Man meets Medusa for the first time.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|