- The truth is none of us really knows anyone else. What we're capable of at any given moment. We cannot see beyond our own lives and desires. Other people well... They're just part of the background.
- -- Chameleon
Appearing in "Red-Headed Stranger: Deconstructing Peter"Edit
- Chameleon (impersonates Peter Parker)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Glory Grant
- Deputy Mayor Haskell
- Amy Reilly
- Alexa Reilly
- Amanda Reilly
- William Hladek (screenwriter)
- Colonel Kasab (First appearance)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Red-Headed Stranger: Deconstructing Peter"Edit
The Chameleon, disguised as Peter Parker, tries to learn as much has he can about him. He also spontaneously kisses Parker's girlfriend Michelle. After meeting with Mary-Jane Watson and Flash Thompson, Chameleon tries to find the location of Shadow Command, New York's black ops unit, planning on blowing it up, which he relays to a contact in Pakistan.
Meanwhile, in his lair, out of his acid tank burst the real Peter Parker.
Part of the Red-Headed Stranger story arc.
- THE CHAMELEON is poised to unleash unspeakable horror on New York City and SPIDER-MAN is nowhere to be found, so the only person who can stop him is...MARY JANE WATSON?!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|