- I think this belongs to you. It was found on your person when the police took you into custody. I believe it belonged to my wife...which, if I'm not mistaken, would make you my daughter-in-law. Let me be the first to say...welcome to the family.
Appearing in "Character Assassination: Conclusion"Edit
- New York City
Synopsis for "Character Assassination: Conclusion"Edit
Spider-Man rescues Vin from the prisoners and escapes in an ambulance. On the election day, another battle between Spider-Man and Menace ensues. Just as Menace is about to finish off Spider-Man, Harry shoots her with the vial, which is an antidote that returns her to normal form. He saves Spider-Man from the crowd and leaves. Lily is incarcerated, leaving Harry her ring and a note. Though he wins the election, Bill Hollister voluntarily refuses to accept the position as Mayor, since the truth about his daughter's secret activities has become public knowledge. Vin arrests Palone, and the next day Peter consoles Harry who is in grief over finding out Lily's secret while his father Norman Osborn visits Lily in prison to give her the ring, welcoming her into the family.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 588 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 588
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|