Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Mr. Parker Goes to Washington: Part Two of Three"Edit
- Tony Stark (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mary Jane Watson Parker (Appears in flashback and main story)
- May Parker (Only in flashback)
- Illuminati (Only in flashback)
- Invaders (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Only in flashback)
- Daredevil (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Invisible Woman
- Senator Dickerson
- Senator Whitmore
- Iron Spider Armor
- Eye of Agamotto (Only in flashback)
- Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Mr. Parker Goes to Washington: Part Two of Three"Edit
Peter accompanies Tony Stark to Washington to attend a closed hearing about the proposed Superhuman Registration Act. After their arrival, Peter tries on the Iron Spider Armor 2.0. Later, the hearing doesn't go well and is postponed. While leaving the Senate building, Peter and Stark are attacked by Titanium Man and Peter as Spider-Man starts to battle him.
- Takes place after New Avengers: Illuminati.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|