Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Now don't get the feeling that I'm mad at you... It's just that I hate anybody to skip around town in a jazzier costume than mine!
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "The Sinister Shocker!"Edit
- Shocker (Herman Schultz) (First appearance) (Origin revealed)
- United States of America
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Spider-Man's Belt Camera
- Shocker's Vibro-Shock Gauntlets (First appearance)
- Peter Parker's Motorcycle
- Harry's Car
Synopsis for "The Sinister Shocker!"Edit
Spider-Man, with his arm still in a sling, is perching on a building when he’s shaken off. Inside, he runs into The Shocker, whose vibro-shock units on his hands create strong punches and vibration waves that knock Spider-Man off-balance. Spider-Man’s punches are deflected by his vibrating body and he escapes. As Peter Parker walks to The Daily Bugle to sell The Shocker pictures, he’s met by Harry Osborn. Harry tells Pete his dad is paying for an apartment closer to school and invites Pete to move in. After Pete gets cash from Jonah Jameson, Frederick Foswell follows him as Patch, hoping for a connection with Spider-Man. The Shocker returns to his hideout and remembers the origin of his powers. Arrested for robbery, he created a fool-proof safecracking tool that vibrates loose any safe and used it to escape from prison. He created a costume that absorbs feedback and added a battery unit for power. Peter picks up Aunt May at the train station and tells him that Mrs. Watson invited her to move in, which works since Peter wants to move out too. Peter goes to change into Spider-Man in an alleyway when he’s almost caught by Patch. He fakes a conversation between Peter and Spider-Man about pictures and sends a dummy Spider-Man off to prevent Patch getting any suspicions. Hearing reports of tremors near the Federal Reserve, Spider-Man confronts The Shocker inside. After battling and dodging vibration blasts and falling concrete, Spider-Man finally webs up the vibro-shock thumb triggers and knocks out The Shocker. He takes pictures of the capture and returns home ready for the big move for Aunt May and himself. When he reaches the new apartment, he’s shocked at the size but also an odd feeling of depression and wariness that Peter can’t place.
- A Stan Lee John Romita Spideriffic Spectacular
- Lettered by: Sam Rosen
- Peter moves in with Harry Osborn.
- Peter may actually be correct about "the losing happiness" thing, and that may be the reason why he jokes around a lot, or tries getting social, because we have never actually see him laugh at anything.
- The Shocker appears next in Amazing Spider-Man #72.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|