Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Savage Rebirth!"Edit
- Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd)
- Jill Stacy
- Mr. Pogue (First appearance)
- Officer Kallis (First appearance)
- Jacob Conover
- Norman Osborn
- Billy Walters
- Martha Robertson
- Shantal Wilsk
- Iron Man (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Captain America (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Vision (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Human Torch (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Carnage's symbiote
- Captain America's Shield (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Savage Rebirth!"Edit
Spider-Man rejoices that the Avengers have been confirmed to be alive. He begin dealing with the one million dollar reward the Bugle has on him. He heading toward the Baxter Building to visit the Fantastic Four, only to remember the Thunder Bolts recently purchased the building. Techno and Atlas spotted Spider-Man, Citizen V warning them not to go after Spidey. Silver Surfer flew through space preventing a meteor from colliding with the Mir Space Station. Peter gets into an argument with Mary at Empire State University.
Peter agrees to quit being Spider-Man, as Mary meets up with Jill. Dr. Ashley Kafka, the new director of the Ravencroft Institute wants to shut down the microwave field holding back Cletus Kasady in order to cut costs. After an argument with Officer Kallis, he disables the microwave field. Carnage escapes.
- Previous Chronological Appearance of the Silver Surfer: Silver Surfer Vol 3 #137.
- Next Chronological Appearance of the Silver Surfer: Amazing Spider-Man #431.
- Previous Chronological Appearance of Carnage: Venom on Trial #3.
- Next Chronological Appearance of Carnage: Amazing Spider-Man #431.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|