Appearing in "Exposed Wiring"Edit
- Jonathan Dillon (Appears in flashback and main story) (First appearance)
- Anita Dillon (Appears in flashback and main story) (First appearance)
- Norma Lynn (Appears in flashback and main story) (First appearance)
- Harris (Only in flashback)
- Detective Garon Lewis (Last appearance)
- Professor Mark Howard (First appearance)
- Paul Stacy
- Phil Urich
- True Believers
- Dr. Reandeau (First appearance)
- Alison Mongrain
- Aegean Sea
- New York City
Synopsis for "Exposed Wiring"Edit
Electro is strapped into an electric chair. Elsewhere, Det. Lewis questions Fortunato, prompting him to later contact the Rose. At ESU, Professor Howard pairs Peter up with Paul Stacy. Elsewhere, Dragonfly trains under Madame Qwa. Fortunato and Rose agree to team up against Tarantula. MJ tells her therapist she sometimes thinks she lost her baby because she wasn't good enough. On a yacht in the Aegean, Alison Mongrain calls Norman Osborn about the "project" she has undertaken. Hoping to bond with the electrical force, Electro tells Delilah to throw the electric chair switch. Tarantula issues a contract, to Madame Qwa, on "an old colleague of mine," Joe Robertson. Meanwhile, Delilah introduces the Rose to the "all-new, supremely powerful, and super-charged Electro."
- Electro (Maxwell Dillon) regains his powers.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|