Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spider-Man, you've been found guilty of crimes against humanity. The punishment, to be carried out immediately, is-- Death!
Appearing in "Dreams of Innocence"Edit
- The Burglar (Only in flashback)
- Styx (Only in flashback)
- Stone (Only in flashback)
- Carnage (Only in flashback)
- Shriek (Only in flashback)
- Carrion (Only in flashback)
- Demogoblin (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Doppelganger (Only in flashback)
- Reuben Traid (First appearance) (tv network executive)
- Bernard Scudder (Private Detective)
- Irene Karnowsky (First appearance)
- Richard Parker (Simulcrum)
- Mary Parker (Simulcrum)
- Reed Richards (Only in flashback)
- Johnny Storm (Only in flashback)
- Susie Karnowsky (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Dreams of Innocence"Edit
Aunt May shows frustration when the investigation into Peter's Parents shows that they are not hiding anything. Mary Jane continues smoking to deal with stress. After being drugged, Spider-Man admits guilt towards the Jury's accusations. Orwell Taylor sentences him to death.
- The Karnowsky's were last seen in Amazing Spider-Man #374
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|