Appearing in "With(out) Great Power..."Edit
- Willie Lumpkin
- Doctor Turner (Chameleon)
- Gulliver South (Chameleon)
- Father Lopez (Only Appearance)
- Charlene (Only Appearance)
- Scorpion (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Fixer (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "With(out) Great Power..."Edit
Spider-Man gives up his powers when a doctor Turner offers him the choice. Then Doctor Turner contacts the Tarantula to goad him into returning to America.
Meanwhile Flash and his new girlfriend Felicia Hardy invite Mary Jane and Peter to a picnic in the park. While in Forest Hills, Queens Aunt May is recovering from the loss of Nathan Lubensky when a mailman by the name of Willie Lumpkin shows up with a letter from Anna Watson.
Tarantula then shows up in New York threatening to kill Father Lopez.
While at the picnic Peter hears over the radio the demands that Tarantula offers that Spider-Man replaces Father Lope, which makes Peter leave in a hurry.
Spider-Man battles the Taranula in his powerless state with the aid of both Felicia Hardy and Flash Thompson.
At the end of the story it is revealed that Doctor Turner will contact another one of Spidey's rogues gallery in the form of the Scorpion
- No special notes.
- The cover of this issue is an homage to The Spectacular Spider-Man #158.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|