Appearing in "The Goblin War"Edit
- Liz Osborn
- Normie Osborn
- Joy Mercado
- Eddie (Only appearance)
- Wally (Bedford Towers Doorman)
- Hal (Modeling Agency Photographer)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Goblin War"Edit
Harry Osborn becomes the Green Goblin and heads for Osborn Chemical Company where he finds the entrance transformed into an ice cave and Hobgoblin waiting for him. As the whole city goes crazy, the two goblins fight. At ESU, Inferno's demonic energy starts turning Curt Connors into the Lizard. At MJ's Cleopatra photo shoot, her bracelets turn into snakes and start attacking her. Spider-Man catches up with the goblins but Harry doesn't want his help. Meanwhile, MJ chops the jewelry up with a fire ax. Her film crew use tools to turn it into scrap. Harry downs Hobby by dumping his entire supply of pumpkin bombs on him. Hobgoblin tells him he's looking for the Goblin super-strength formula, and Harry replies that it has been destroyed. Hobgoblin escapes. Spidey tries to convince Harry to become a super hero but Harry is only interested in his family. Meanwhile, demons emerge all over the city while Connors turns into the Lizard.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- This issue contains a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from James "Kevin" Hall, Malcolm Bourne, David metz, Stieve Tillman, and Mark Zylka.
- This issue ties in with the events of the Marvel Crossover Event INFERNO.
In this month's WEB OF SPIDER-MAN the Green Goblin returned! To save his family he must fight the Hobgoblin! To make matters worse, Spidey's caught in the middle! And to complicate things even more, the events of Inferno could push Harry Osborn beyond the brink of insanity!
- The cover of this issue is one of the 21 that appears in the comic gallery from the Sega CD version of the video game The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|