Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Shrike Force!"Edit
- Evan Swann (First appearance)
- Anne-Marie Baker (First appearance)
- Mr. Graff (Only Appearance)
- Shelly Fisch (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Shrike Force!"Edit
Killer Shrike is robbing an armored truck when Spidey stops him. He escapes as the police arrive. At home, MJ has Mr. Graff change the condo's locks. Pete heads to ESU to register for classes, and meets Anne-Marie Baker, his fellow research assistant, and Dr. Evan Swann, the lab head. When a package arrives, Swann becomes nervous and Peter's spider-sense tingles. After Peter & MJ attend dinner and a movie, Pete returns to ESU as Spidey. There he finds Swann with the Tinkerer who has just completed a new power booster. Just then, Shrike, the Tinkerer's client, crashes in. He tries to take the booster without paying. Anticipating this, the Tinkerer withholds a key component so the booster overloads, knocking Shrike out and covering the Tinkerer's escape. Swann reveals that the Tinkerer blackmailed him by threatening to reveal that he bought his high school diploma. The police take Swann away.
- Tinkerer previously appeared in Captain America 324. He will appear next in Web of Spider-Man 58.
- Is it burglary? Is it blackmail? Or is it both? Spidey's late-night investigation of an Empire State University lab uncovers a high-stakes plot that pits him against both Killer Shrike and the Tinkerer!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|