Appearing in "The Sable Gauntlet!"Edit
- Frank Cruz (Franz Kraus) (First appearance)
- The Wild Pack
- Jason Pruett (First appearance)
- Dr. Sloan
- Sandy (stylist)
- Topaz (model) (First appearance)
- Martin Jacobi (First appearance)
- Lizard (Vision)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Sable Gauntlet!"Edit
After the Wild Pack fails to crack Frank Cruz's Pruett Building security system, Cruz offers Silver Sable $100,000 to defeat the system by herself. Visiting the Symkarian Embassy while Pruett and Cruz are there, Spidey's spider-sense buzzes. A gray-haired man asks for Peter at Bedford Towers, learning he has gone out. Peter visits Empire State University, where Dr. Sloan talks him into giving a guest speech on ohmic resistance. While MJ squabbles with Topaz, a fellow model, Peter decides to investigate Frank Cruz's apartment. The gray-haired man just misses him at ESU. Spidey learns that Cruz is the son of Nazi Heinrich Kraus, who died in prison after Silver put him away. Realizing that Cruz has transformed his security system into a deathtrap, Spider-Man busts in on Silver's system test. The two battle before Spidey reveals explosives tied to the button Silver was instructed to push. Cruz escapes while Pruett pays Silver the $100,000. Returning home, Peter Parker finds the gray-haired man, Martin Jacobi, who offers him a job as chief assistant of On-Line Research's Experimental Division in Emporia, Kansas.
- This issue contains a letters page The Spider's Web. Letters are published from R. Glen Blystone, Pamela M. Halloway, Peter Pak and Bil Climer.
- The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- Supposedly, Franz Kraus hired Silver Sable to test a security system. But when Kraus turns out to be a neo-Nazi, Spider-Man smells a rat!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|