- I am surrounded by idiots, incompetents and assasins.
Appearing in "Savage Is the Sable!"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Jack O'Lantern (Jason Macendale)
- Snake (Only appearance)
- Eliot (Only appearance)
- Willie (Only appearance)
- Harras (Only appearance)
- Armand (Only appearance)
- Daily Bugle
- Wild Pack
- Symkarian Embassy
- John Dancer (Only appearance)
- Janice (Only appearance)
- National Guard
- Un-Named corporal
- Carla Hanks
- Seth Hanks
- New York City
- Temple Corners
Synopsis for "Savage Is the Sable!"Edit
Silver Sable's Wild Pack is defeated and hospitalized after going after Jack O'Lantern. Sable takes an ad out in the Bugle looking for Spider-Man. JJJ and Robbie have not seen Peter since he went on assignment. Mary Jane calls Peter but he is not home. Jack sees Sable's ad and decides to stop her before Spider-Man joins her. Leaving a TV interview, Sable witnesses a burglary in which one thief, Snake, kills a woman in front of her child, reminding Sable of her own past. As a jailed Flash Thompson wonders where Peter is, Sable tracks Snake to an abandoned tenement. Jack and his men follow. There, Sable disables Jack's men and uses a propane heater to blow up Jack's flaming helmet. Having to decide between stopping the escaping Jack or Snake, Sable chooses Snake. Back at her base she wonders why Spidey never responded. In Temple Corners, Virginia, Joy Mercado fears Peter may have been killed in an explosion. A torn Spider-Man costume lies amidst the rubble.
- This is a part of the "Where is Spider-Man" storyline. As noted, Spider-Man does not actually appear in this comic. Spider-Man's whereabouts will be revealed later in Web of Spider-Man #18.
- This issue features a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from D.J.S., Eddie Roberts, James D. Kalb, Gary O'Neal, David Short, Anthony Rodriguez, Saleme Ferguson, and ''Rob Moore.
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel Tales #287 and the trade Spider-Man vs. Silver Sable.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|