Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "If This Be Justice--"Edit
- Wraith (Brian DeWolff) (Death)
- Sharon Banks (First appearance)
- NYPD Officers and SWAT Team
Synopsis for "If This Be Justice--"Edit
Kate Cushing and Joy Mercado ask Peter to interview the incarcerated Flash since they have a history together. Peter reluctantly accepts. Meanwhile, Scourge prepares to infiltrate the police station to kill Flash while Brian DeWolff plans revenge on the NYPD as Wraith for the death of his sister, Jean. Peter stumbles upon Scourge's disguise as an officer and changes into Spidey to stop him. However, the police intervene thinking he's attacking one of their own, and Scourge uses the distraction to free all the prisoners to cover his escape. He runs into Wraith in an alleyway and kills him. Spidey arrives to find Wraith and Scourge's disguise. Running from the police, Spidey decides to stand by Flash until he's proven guilty. Elsewhere, Rose relays the murder attempt on Flash and asks Hobgoblin why he chose him. Hobgoblin simply responds "Why not?"
- Plot by DeFalco, script by David and Duffy.
- This issue references the massive Scourge killing in Captain America #319
- This issue contains a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from Chris Johnson, A.B. Hassan, Rick Fedulkulous and Howard Filson.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|