Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut!"Edit
- Madame Web
- Charlie (First appearance)
- New York Police Department
- Gus (First appearance)
- The X-Men (Only in flashback)
- The Avengers (In an illusion or vision)
- Fantastic Four (In an illusion or vision)
- New York City
- Black Tom's Yacht
Synopsis for "Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut!"Edit
Madame Web sees visions that she will be attacked by a large figure which just happens to be The Juggernaut. So she contacts Spider-man to defend her by stopping the unstoppable Juggernaut.Black Tom Cassidy wants Madame Web to join him and Juggernaut in order to be able to predict X-men movements and so defeat them in future battles. In the mood for real action, Juggernaut leaves Black Tom Cassidy's yacht and crosses under the harbor waters until Battery Park. He gets the surface there and starts his way straight to Madame Web's appartment.
In the meantime Madame web contacts by phone with Peter Parker in his appartment and asks him for help. But since she does not know any details he leaves to the Daily Bugle. There he talks with Glory Grant and together meet a returning Betty Brant. Then Madame Web phones him and tells about Juggernaut arriving to Battery Park.
Peter runs to there and tries to stop Juggernaut unsuccessfully. Right afterwards he tries to reach the Avengers or the Fantastic four but they both are not at home. Madame Web tells him Juggernaut's power is related to the Cyttorak ruby so Spìdey goes to Dr Strange's mansion, but Wong tells him his master is also out.
So Spidey is alone with the police to try stopping Juggernaut. And all of them fail as Juggernaut arrives at Madame Web's apartment and takes her out of her chair. This makes her almost die and so Spidey tells Juggernaut. This decides to leave Madame Web on the floor and quits.Spider-man reanimates her and an ambulance brings her to the hospital. Decided not to leave Juggernaut escape after having almost killed Madame Web, Spidey goes to catch him.
- This story arc gets a sequal in Roger Stern's "Something Can Stop The Juggernaut?!?" story arc of The Amazing Spider-Man #627 to #629
- Glory Grant last appeared in Amazing Spider-Man # 228 she next appears in Amazing Spider-Man # 230.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- This Comic Book was referenced in Marvel: Avengers Alliance and is one of the Comic Book Covers required in order to recruit Juggernaut in the game.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|