Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Scorpion Takes a Bride! (But Not the Way You Think!)"Edit
- Marla Madison
- John Jameson
- Ben Urich
- Wendy Thorton
- Gloria Grant
- Ned Leeds
- Captain Jean DeWolff
- Ann Macintosh
- Frank (Scorpion's Security Guard) (Only Appearance) (dies)
- Aunt May (In an illusion or vision)
- Flash Thompson (In an illusion or vision)
- Mary Jane Watson (In an illusion or vision)
- Black Cat (In an illusion or vision)
- Kingpin (In an illusion or vision)
- The Rose (In an illusion or vision)
- Hobgoblin (In an illusion or vision)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Spider-Man's Belt Camera
- Spider-Man's Black Suit (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "The Scorpion Takes a Bride! (But Not the Way You Think!)"Edit
Spider-Man stops bank robbers in a helicopter then finds out J. Jonah Jameson is getting married to Marla Madison. Jameson visits his son John at the Sherwood Nursing Home which also contains the Scorpion.The Scorpion breaks out vowing revenge on Jameson and kidnaps his son in the process. Spider-Man then must battle the Scorpion.
- Plot by DeFalco, script by Lee.
- No trivia.
- Scorpion last appeared in Avengers # 222 he next appears in Amazing Spider-Man # 318
- John Jameson last appeared in Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man # 3 he next appears in Captain America # 358
- Marla Jameson (nee Madison) appeared last in Amazing Spider-Man # 249 she appears next in Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man # 108
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|