Appearing in "Chapter Eight"Edit
- Tony Richards / Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Impersonates Dr. Eric Schwinner)
- Jessica Drew / Silk (Cindy Moon)
- May Parker (Main story and flashback)
- Peter Parker
- Cindy Moon
- Albert Moon, Jr. (Only Appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Nari Moon (Only Appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Albert Moon, Sr. (Only Appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Martha Lowe (Mentioned)
- James Harper (Photo)
- Maria Harper (Photo)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Maria Harper (Only Appearance)
- James Harper (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-TRN567 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Peter Parker and Cindy Moon have traveled back in time 10 years, but now it's time to go home! Will Ben Parker and Ines, better known as Chronosaurus Rex, be able to help them do it? Does time-travel even make any sense? Only one way to find out...
- Chronologically, these events happen during Silk Vol 2 #3.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man & Silk: The Spider(fly) Effect Infinite Comic Vol 1 8 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|