Appearing in "Amazing Adventures"Edit
- Seymour O'Reilly (Main story and flashback)
- Flash Thompson (Main story and flashback)
- Liz Allan
- Sally Avril
- Charlie Murphy (Main story and flashback)
- Tiny McKeever (Main story and flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Cameo) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Supercharger (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Grace (Shiffman's Secretary)
Synopsis for "Amazing Adventures"Edit
Continued from last issue, the mysterious female at the beginning and end of Amazing Fantasy #16 comes more into focus as we learn that she is named Joey Pulaski who has the ability to fly and use telekinetic powers to move objects.
Her and Spider-Man have a good talk together.
Before this meeting we see Spider-Man have a talk to Maxie Shiffman, his agent, and takes responsibility over fame and fortune in leaving him.
We then turn to a figure in a high rise building who is none other than The Kingpin who wants to take control over a construction company and its management firm and will use an "agent" against the possibility that Spider-Man interferes.
Another villain makes his intro as he attempts to talk to Maxie Shiffman in his office and we learn much more about him next issue.
Spider-Man next has some trouble with his new friend, Ms. Pulaski as she goes on to destroy parts of the City to free herself from boredom.
She offers Spider-Man a job to make some money in protecting a building that The Kingpin has an interest in and is even given a choice in the matter when surrounded by a ball of energy from Joey.
He breaks free from the ball but Joey is ordered to kill Spider-Man and nearly does so!.
He breaks free to knock Joey out which impresses The Kingpin very much as he stands in the window of a building (like he usually does).
Peter is left pondering at the end telling himself I did the right thing".
- No trivia.
- Chronologically the last appearance of Spider-Man was in Amazing Fantasy #16
- Chronologically the next appearance of Spider-Man will be in Amazing Fantasy #18
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|