Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Amazing Adventures"Edit
- Seymour O'Reilly (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Flash Thompson (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Liz Allan
- Sally Avril
- Charlie Murphy (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Tiny McKeever (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Cameo) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Supercharger (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Grace (Shiffman's Secretary)
Synopsis for "Amazing Adventures"Edit
Continued from last issue, the mysterious female at the beginning and end of Amazing Fantasy #16 comes more into focus as we learn that she is named Joey Pulaski who has the ability to fly and use telekinetic powers to move objects.
Her and Spider-Man have a good talk together.
Before this meeting we see Spider-Man have a talk to Maxie Shiffman, his agent, and takes responsibility over fame and fortune in leaving him.
We then turn to a figure in a high rise building who is none other than The Kingpin who wants to take control over a construction company and its management firm and will use an "agent" against the possibility that Spider-Man interferes.
Another villain makes his intro as he attempts to talk to Maxie Shiffman in his office and we learn much more about him next issue.
Spider-Man next has some trouble with his new friend, Ms. Pulaski as she goes on to destroy parts of the City to free herself from boredom.
She offers Spider-Man a job to make some money in protecting a building that The Kingpin has an interest in and is even given a choice in the matter when surrounded by a ball of energy from Joey.
He breaks free from the ball but Joey is ordered to kill Spider-Man and nearly does so!.
He breaks free to knock Joey out which impresses The Kingpin very much as he stands in the window of a building (like he usually does).
Peter is left pondering at the end telling himself I did the right thing".
- No trivia.
- Chronologically the last appearance of Spider-Man was in Amazing Fantasy #16
- Chronologically the next appearance of Spider-Man will be in Amazing Fantasy #18
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|