- This isn't something you can trick or fight with your crazy friend. This isn't one of my Lara Croft adventures. We don't need the guy in the costume, Reed. We need you to be a scientist again.
- -- Alyssa Castle src
Alyssa Moy was a child prodigy attending multiple university's throughout her life. It was during her studies at the University of Vienna she met fellow super-genius Reed Richards. The two even dated for a time before Alyssa broke it off, apparently reasoning at the time that they owed it to the world to spread their genes as widely as possible by marrying less intelligent people rather than 'confining' their gene pool. She later met and married Ted Castle.
When Roma believed Franklin to be a threat to the multiverse Alyssa and the Fantastic Four faced down the extra-dimensional threat of the Warwolves and the other-dimensional bounty hunters Technet. They were transported to the Otherworld to face the entire Captain Britain Corps. 
During a crisis where Alyssa attempted to enlist Reed's help in developing Nu-World, an Earth where the human race could retreat to when the environment of the current Earth becomes uninhabitable, she attempted to suggest to Reed that the two of them had married the wrong people, pointing out that neither of their spouses could really understand their work, but Reed simply replied that he stayed with Sue because he loved her, even if Alyssa found that hard to understand.
- Alyssa has demonstrated an inability to understand the human element in many occasions, as shown most keenly in her inability to understand why Reed would pick the less-intelligent-than-her Susan over her.
- 35 Appearances of Alyssa Moy (Earth-616)
- Media Alyssa Moy (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Alyssa Moy (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Alyssa Moy (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alyssa Moy (Earth-616)
- Alyssa Moy (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|