When he fell into the Fault while testing an experimental machine, he was believed to have died. Instead, he received super-human seismic abilities, but was horribly disfigured. He searched for vengeance on Fortney, believing that it was his fault that the accident happened to him. Rhodey Rhodes, who had taken up the Iron Man mantle at that time, fought him and prevented him from killing Fortney.
Vibro was killed and resurrected by the Hand to join an assault against the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, destroying it. After the assault, Vibro was gravely wounded by Wolverine as were most of the super-villains and heroes the Hand were using in the attack.
Vibration Emission: Vibro has the ability to generate high-level seismic vibrations and fire them from his hands as vibratory or concussive force, causing shockwaves, opening chasms, and/or generating earthquakes. He also has the ability to thrust his vibratory force emissions for flight and to generate shields of vibratory force around himself.
Vibro's powers are dependent on pre-existing seismic instability, although it is possible the upgrades performed by Stane did away with this.
- 18 Appearances of Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616)
- Media Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616)
- Alton Vibereaux (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|