After becoming separated from a black-hole associated warp, Ship and Star-Lord wound up on a planet-sized ark where Star-Lord encountered an alien race. The race's leader, Noah, told him that they were the last of the humans from 3 million years in the future.
Althea later rebuked this claim, exposing the fact that her race were aliens utilizing 'smoke' (illusions) to seem human. She also revealed that Noah and his friends intended to conqueror Earth for their new home. From there on, Althea became key in the destruction of this plan. Along with Althea and her people, Star-Lord overthrew Noah and his friends. Star-Lord and Althea became intimate until he was reunited with Ship and left the ark.
- 1 Appearances of Althea (Earth-791)
- Minor Appearances of Althea (Earth-791)
- Media Althea (Earth-791) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Althea (Earth-791)
- Quotations by or about Althea (Earth-791)
- Character Gallery: Althea (Earth-791)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|