- Look past my mortal guise, Kolomaq. Look upon my true fires and see now who it is you face.
- -- Snowbird
Appearing in "Snowblind"Edit
- Kolomaq (First appearance)
- Ed Barrow
- Elizabeth II (Photo)
Synopsis for "Snowblind"Edit
Chief Inspector Hamilton orders an investigation of Constable Anne McKenzie's absences and restricts her to office duties. Further north, an oil rig drills up the beast Kolomaq, embodiment of winter. Snowbird breaks out of her cell to confront him.
Mac muses on Dept. H's dissolution, Alpha Flight's independence from the government, and his role as superhero. Returning home, he gets a surprising letter from Roxxon.
Kolomaq recognizes Snowbird as the spirit of the Hodiak and the power of Nelvanna and fights her with snowblindness. She transforms to a bear, an owl, and a human and fights him, finally tricking him into causing an avalanche of rock, burying him beneath the tundra again.
Appearing in "Origins of Alpha Flight: The Old Ways"Edit
- Shaman (Michael Twoyoungmen) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Michael Twoyoungmen's Grandfather (Ghost)
- Katheryn Twoyoungmen (Only in flashback)
- Elizabeth Twoyoungmen (Only in flashback)
- Heather Hudson (Only in flashback)
- Max Bassaraba - (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Origins of Alpha Flight: The Old Ways"Edit
Dr. Michael Twoyoungmen opens a bag containing his grandfather's skull and is confronted with his spirit, who begins teaching him to be a shaman. His final test is to take pine needles from an empty medicine bag, and when he passes, Dr. Strange and the Ancient One applaud from New York.
Appearing in "Message in a Bottle"Edit
Synopsis for "Message in a Bottle"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Assistant Editors month.
- Kolomaq will appear next in issue 38.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|