- And then I let it out!
The genie from the bottle, the cat from the bag. The dark, shameful thing my parents made swear I'd always keep hidden.
And at last I understood why.
- -- Albert Louis
Appearing in "The Clampdown (Part 1)"Edit
- Alpha Flight
- Wrecking Crew
- The Hardliners - (First appearance)
- (Joshua) Lord (Mentioned)
- Secret Empire (Mentioned)
- Robert Hagon - (First appearance), (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Department H
- General Chasen (Mentioned)
- Guardian's Battle-suit
- Hardliner Armor (First appearance)
- Super-Powers Registration Act (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Clampdown (Part 1)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- This issue is the first appearance of Albert Louis, who would later use the codename Feedback.
- Aurora's powers have mutated many times over the years since Walter Langkowski experimented on her in Alpha Flight Vol 1 17 - here she demonstrates the ability to generate a hypnotising light for the first (and only?) time.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|