Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I am gay.
- -- Northstar
Appearing in "The Walking Wounded"Edit
- Alpha Flight
- Major Mapleleaf (Louis Sadler, Sr.) (First appearance)
- Joanne Beaubier (Only appearance; dies)
- Doctor Cahill (First appearance)
- Michael Sadler (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only) (as a baby)
- Invaders (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Guardian's Battle-suit
- Captain America's Shield (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Captain America's Uniform (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Synopsis for "The Walking Wounded"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the issue of Northstar's coming out. After he adopts a baby, that has AIDS, he outs himself to help the causes of the cure for it.
- This issue is also the first appearance of Major Mapleleaf (Louis Sadler, Sr.). His son, Major Mapleleaf (Louis Sadler, Jr.) would later appear and become a member of Alpha Flight in Alpha Flight (Volume 3).
- This issue has a poster depicting Wolverine, Puck & Northstar drinking in a bar.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|