The Alpha Centaurians were aliens from a planet where life had evolved on land before it migrated seawards. When their planet began losing its water due to vapor dissipating into space, they built a fleet of ships to steal water from other planets. They came to Earth to find water as well, but when they saw the amphibian Sub-Mariner, they made a deal with treacherous high priest Kormok, hoping to evolve themselves into amphibious creatures as well. They were defeated by Namor and Triton.
Their planet, Arima, was completely submersed in water. When Galactus came to feed upon it, the Keeper (the Silver Surfer) transported them to Centauri IV, home of a blue skinned, primitive culture.
After the Guardians of the Galaxy travelled back in time, they changed the future. The Badoon attacked much earlier than they originally did and made the Alphans extinct.
Type of Government: Feudal, organized into small, interdependent kingdoms
Level of Technology: Alpha Centaurians have built interstellar ships of intermediate capacity, able to attain near light speed
Representatives: Dynorr ("The Stalker"), Yennon (scientist)
- The Alpha Centauri trinary star system boasts other worlds with intelligent life.
- Discuss Alpha Centaurians on the forums
- Appearances of Alpha Centaurians
- Minor Appearances of Alpha Centaurians
- Media Alpha Centaurians was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Alpha Centaurians
- Images of Alpha Centaurians