Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Main story and flashback)
- Emma Frost
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Leaves the Brootherhood)
- Ice Thing (Leaves the Brootherhood)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Leaves the Brootherhood)
- Molly Hayes (Leaves the Brootherhood)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Corpse) (Only in flashback)
- Phoenix Force (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Jean successfully hides X-23 mentally and communicates with her telepathically as Xavier is busy fighting off all the other telepaths in the facility. Laura stabs Xavier which results in his inability to further control the other X-Mens minds. After trying to have his Brotherhood and the X-Men kill each other - which fails thanks to Jean and the Stepford Cuckoos - he tries to run away. All the mind-controlled allies of Xavier have come to their senses and try to apologize, they later go back to their future.
Xavier and Raze are then handed over to the Cage, where Xavier sends another letter to the future.
Later, in the present, Angel and Laura decide to go on a little trip.
- No special notes.
- • Past, present and future collide as the Future Brotherhood exacts their final judgment on the All-New X-Men.
• Plus, Angel takes control!
- When Angel asks Laura to go on a trip with him, he offers to fly her somewhere and references a Superman movie he has seen.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|