- If you knew... Everything... What is about to happen wouldn't be happening, you bastard.
- -- Marvel Girl
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Emma Frost
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
- Brotherhood (Main story and flashback)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme) (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Only in flashback)
- Sentinels (Only in flashback)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- Xorn's Helmet (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
After Xavier gathered his own Brotherhood who he manipulates to follow his order - except for Raze - to fight the X-Men, only to be defeated, he contemplates how to get back his inheritance. Raze suggests to go back in time and beat the X-Men before they become too powerful and send themselves a message into the future in case they are defeated. As he talks to Xavier about this, they receive such a message with instructions. Xavier realizes they need to kill Jean to destroy the X-Men.
In the present Xavier tells Jean how much he hates the X-Men for disrespecting his fathers legacy and acting selfishly in a telepathic conversation. Cyclops and Emma Frost, who are with Jeans unconscious body, are confronted by the Brotherhood simultaneously. Xavier fights Jean telepathically but she informs him that she has got a new trick up her sleeve while X-23 jumps up behind him to attack.
- No special notes.
- • The future Brotherhood of Evil Mutants make their next devastating step against the sanctity of the X-Men.
• Plus, more on the new mysteries surrounding Jean Grey!
- When Beast first meets Raze, he asks him about his parents. At first Raze sarcastically answers that his father is Batman, before telling Beast that it is Wolverine.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|