Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Jason Stryker
- Unnamed members
- A.I.M. (Main story and flashback)
- William Stryker (Appears in flashback and illusion)
- Avengers Academy (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Apex (Katy Bashir) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Dr. Lyle (Only in flashback)
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Maria Hill (Mentioned)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Years ago William Stryker preached to a large crowd about how the existence of mutants are blasphemous. Afterwards Doctor Lyle Getz from A.I.M. talked to him about his sons - Jason - sickness. Stryker insisted on his son being able to fight mutants when the day would come that he had to.
Now, Jason Stryker is holding the original X-Mens team captive and demands revenge for his fathers death. his henchmen argue though that killing the X-Men of the past might have unsuspected consequenzes. Shortly after this discussion Stryker wakes up Laura to show her footage from when she was forced to fight other super-powered teens in Murderworld. Shortly after this presentation Doctor Monica Rappaccini from A.I.M. arrives and suggests to let the original X-Men go as their presence alone could have unknown effects, although she does plan to take samples of the X-Mens DNA to combine them with material of Inhumans. Before it comes to this the X-Men can use their powers to escape however. When Cyclops approached Laura who was sitting on the ground, she embraced him, a rare moment of her showing affection.
Kitty finally contacts S.H.I.E.L.D. to take care of the Purifiers.
- No special notes.
• X-23 is back, joining the ALL-NEW X-MEN and kissing Cyclops? What does this mean to Jean Grey?
• Jean and X-23 are forced to team up against a mysterious force, so she better figure it out.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|