Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (Present)
- Kitty Pryde
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) (Appears in shadow only)
- X-Men (Past)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Horizon Labs (Mentioned)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Although shocked at the news of Cyclops' future—as well as the discovery that he has killed Professor X in the future—the X-Men of the past decide to help Beast, the younger version recognizing that he wouldn't do something like this unless it was truly necessary. After arriving in the future at the Jean Grey School of Higher Learning—during which Wolverine instinctively attacks Cyclops before Jean Grey knocks him out—Beast collapses, and the younger version of Beast reveals that his future self is dying; his actions are the result of his desire to accomplish something good in the time he has left to live. Although shaken at the future they have witnessed as they are isolated in one of the rooms, Jean reads Wolverine's mind when he tries to send them back to their own time, noting that, while he is consciously against their presence, he is inwardly grateful to Beast for taking this chance. When they hear news of a mutant riot, young Cyclops reaffirms his dedication to Xavier's dream of peace and the five original X-Men depart in a new Blackbird, determined to confront the future Cyclops.
- No special notes.
- It’s a blast from the past as the original five students of Professor X – Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Angel and Beast – are plucked from the past and brought to the present. But what they find, the state that their future selves are in and the state of Xavier’s dream, is far from the future they dreamed of. And how will the X-Men of the present deal with their past coming crashing forward?
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|