Under unknown and classified circumstances, the man who became the Rhino stole an experimental suit of armor from the U.S. military. Using the suit's incredible strength, the Rhino robbed a Manhattan bank, charging the vault head-first and destroying it. He then rampaged through a busy street attempting to make his escape, destroying anything in his path, including police cars, with ease. While Spider-Man raced to the scene, Iron Man arrived, stopped the Rhino's assault and captured him. The Rhino was taken into military custody.
Sometime later, the Rhino rampaged through the Brooklyn Naval Yard, battling the police and Spider-Man, who seemed to be more of an annoyance than a threat, constantly evading the Rhino's clumsy blows. After knocking Spider-Man clear across the street into an office building, the Rhino was confronted by the U.S. army, who were hoping to retrieve his experimental armor. Spider-Man used the distraction to sneak up on the Rhino and rip his armor open, sabotaging its internal circuitry and knocking him out. The Rhino was taken into military custody.
Divided We Fall
The Final Incursion
The Rhino had 5th level superhuman strength range between 25-75 ton range
- R.H.I.N.O. Armor: The Rhino's experimental suit of armor gave him superhuman strength and durability, allowing him to crush a bank vault and motor vehicles with little effort, but made him extremely slow and limits his range of motion.
- Appearances of Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610)
- Media Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610)
- Alexander O'Hirn (Earth-1610) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|