As one of Anton Vanko's assistants, Nevsky lost his position when his mentor defected to the United States. Blaming the Soviet government, Tony Stark and Iron Man for Vanko's death, he secretly left for the US as well. Taking the name Alex Niven, he worked for Cord Industries both to rebuild the Crimson Dynamo armor and to make it a competitor to Stark Industries.
Janice Cord soon sold the company to Stark after the death of her father. Alex fell in love with Janice, and sought to prevent Stark and Cord from becoming close to each other. Nevsky completed the new Dynamo armor and battled Iron Man. The Titanium Man was soon sent to reclaim the armor. In the ensuing battle Janice was fatally wounded and died in Iron Man's arms.
After a subsequent battle with Iron Man, Nevsky fled, and the Titanic Three were captured by the military. It is believed that the KGB found him somewhere in Asia where they killed him and stole his armor.
Nevsky built a new version of the Crimson Dynamo armor.
- Superhuman strength
- Electric and laser blasts
- Backpack rocket launcher
- 18 Appearances of Alexander Nevsky (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Alexander Nevsky (Earth-616)
- Media Alexander Nevsky (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Alexander Nevsky (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alexander Nevsky (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alexander Nevsky (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|