Alcmena was a mortal woman descended from the House of Perseus, circa 13th BC. She was married to Amphitryon, king of Thebes, Greece. Alcmena was seduced by Zeus, the king of the Oympian Gods, who had taken the form of her husband. She gave birth to Hercules and it was after the birth that Alcmena and Amphitryon leanred that Zeus was the father. Hera the wife of Zeus was insanely jealous of her husband's infidelity and she sent two snakes to kill the child, but were strangled by the already strong baby Hercules.
Alcmena has the normal human strength level of a woman of her size, height and build who engages in extensive regular exercises.
- 3 Appearances of Alcmena (Earth-616)
- Media Alcmena (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Alcmena (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Alcmena (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alcmena (Earth-616)
- Alcmena at the Appendix to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|