Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico. It is home to a major University, an Air Force base and a National Scientific Laboratory. The Sandia Mountains, which are part of the Rockies, run along the east side of Albuquerque and the Rio Grande (Big River) cuts the city almost in half from north to south.
Points of Interest
- A secret lab managed by the federal government; in 1989 it was under the command of Nick Fury and developed the Cavalier Infantry Support System. It was then attacked by time-travelling Blautot Commandos.
- Trimpe Air Force Base
- Firebird received her powers while walking along in the desert near Albuquerque, and later made Albuquerque her Base of Operations.
- No special notes.
- Upon All This and World War II, the library of this city was called Albequerque Public Library (sic.)
- Appearances of Albuquerque
- Media Albuquerque was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Albuquerque
- Images related to Albuquerque
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Albuquerque