Albert DeVoor first appeared as a business representative for Interlocking Technologies, buying the Fantastic Four from Reed Richards when they were running low on money. However, this was merely a part of a larger scheme by Arkon which involved pitting the armies of three worlds (Earth-616, Earth-721 and the Fifth Dimension against each other.
Devoor later created a business model with his inter-dimensional counterpart for exotic tourism. People from his counterpart's reality would pay to visit the "World of Marvels" of Earth-616, since super-beings were virtually unheard of where they came from. Some lucky tourists also received super-powers upon traveling to Earth-616, if their 616 counterparts had powers to begin with. This led to a series of mishaps involving Earth-A doppelgangers acting out of character in Earth-616.
- 5 Appearances of Albert DeVoor (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Albert DeVoor (Earth-616)
- Media Albert DeVoor (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Albert DeVoor (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Albert DeVoor (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Albert DeVoor (Earth-616)
- Albert DeVoor at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|