Agent Kaminsky is an energetic Hydra agent working for John Garrett. He took part in stealing a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicopter for Hydra's intended assault on the Fridge. When he proudly shouted "Hail Hydra!" while giving the two-armed salute, Garrett criticized his enthusiasm, saying that he "looks like a West Texas cheerleader at a pep rally." Following Garrett's orders, Kaminsky stays behind in the Cuban base, and he ambushes Coulson and his team along with a group of Centipede-powered Hydra soldiers. Kaminsky doesn't undergo the Centipede procedure, but wields the Berserker Staff. However, he wastes his time acknowledging Agent May by her nickname, "The Cavalry", which she dislikes, as she relieves him of the staff and sends him flying through a brick column.
- Jeffrey Muller portrays Kaminsky in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes "Providence", "Ragtag," and "Beginning of the End."
- 3 Appearances of Agent Kaminsky (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Agent Kaminsky (Earth-199999)
- Media Agent Kaminsky (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Agent Kaminsky (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Agent Kaminsky (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Agent Kaminsky (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|