- ... Stark always had a control problem. When he wasn't abusing it, he was losing it.
- -- Hawkeye
Appearing in "Age of Innocence"Edit
- Tony Stark (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Ho Yinsen (Only in flashback)
- Marianne Rodgers (Telepathic Image)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- Skrulls (disguised as the Fantastic Four)
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)
- Black Panther (T'Challa)
- Wonderman (Simon Williams)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne)
- Rita DeMara
- Taylor Madison
- Kathy Dare
- Whitney Frost
- Meredith McCall
- Janice Cord
- Gretl Anders
- Su Yin
- Bethany Cabe
- Donnie Gill
- Basil Sandhurst
- Avengers Mansion
- Undisclosed Medical Facility
Synopsis for "Age of Innocence"Edit
As the teenage Tony Stark fights for his life in a medical facility, others reflect on the life and nature of his predecessor, the adult Tony Stark from Earth-616. The story ends with the teenage Stark regaining his consciousness and talking to his long-time confidant Edwin Jarvis.
- Captain America's image is mistakenly placed with the Avengers' "first encounter with Loki". This occurred in Avengers #1 and Captain America did not return to the Marvel Universe until Avengers #4.
- Most of the cameo/remembered poses of previous characters are iconic cover poses from previous comic covers and interior art such as this one of Michael Korvac.
- This story is a "one shot" comic and not part of an ongoing series.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Age of Innocence the Rebirth of Iron Man Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|