Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Apes wearing clothes! It's a madhouse... a mad-house!!!
Appearing in "Planet of the Apes (Part IV of VI) - Trial"Edit
- George Taylor
- John Landon (Final appearance)
- Julius (Final appearance)
- President of the Assembly (Only Appearance)
- Ape City
- Assembly Hall
Synopsis for "Planet of the Apes (Part IV of VI) - Trial"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Planet of the Apes #4.--
- Official movie adaptation.
- This issue was originally printed in Planet of the Apes Magazine #4. While the original printing is in black and white, this issue is in color.
- With this issue, the series is published on a bi-monthly basis.
- Landon's first name, John, is provided in this issue. This name was never used in the Planet of the Apes movie.
- Dr. Zaius makes reference to the "Forbidden Zone". The Forbidden Zone does not appear until Adventures on the Planet of the Apes #6.
- Zaius also tells Taylor that he has seen talking humans once before. He is likely referring to the radiated mutants that live beneath the ruins of St. Patrick's Cathedral. The mutants are not seen until Adventures on the Planet of the Apes #9, chapter three of the Beneath the Planet of the Apes movie adaptation.
- Additional information is based on material originally supplied in the 1968 Planet of the Apes movie.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures on the Planet of the Apes Vol 1 4 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Planet of the Apes article at Wikipedia
- Planet of the Apes (1968 movie) article at Wikipedia
- Planet of the Apes comic series index at the Grand Comics Database
- The Sacred Scrolls - a Planet of the Apes Wikia
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|