Appearing in "Better To Light a Small Candle..."Edit
- X-Men (Last appearance)
- The Watcher
- Galen (Only appearance) (Merges with the Sentience of the Universe)
- Shi'ar Empire (Last appearance)
- Phoenix Force (Death)
- Sentience of the Universe (Only appearance; dies) (Merges with Galen)
- Taa-ans (Death)
- Living Tribunal (First appearance chronologically)
- The Brothers (First appearance chronologically)
- Man-Thing (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- Skrulls (Death)
- Badoon (Death)
- Kree (Death)
- Arkon (Only appearance; dies)
- Pikaia (First appearance)
- "Bi-pedal beasts" (First appearance)
- X-Men (First appearance)
- Phoenix Force (First appearance) (Main story and flashforward)
- Spectre (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Earth-TRN566 (Destruction)
- Newborn Universe (First appearance)
- Taa-an Though-Spheres
- Taa-an Spaceship
- Shi'ar Craft
Synopsis for "Better To Light a Small Candle..."Edit
The M'Krann Crystal is damaged, and the universe is in danger. The X-Men have been summoned by Lilandra to discover a way to save it, their lives, and the lives of countless others from destruction. To do this, Jean Grey combines with the Phoenix once more, but even her power is not enough to heal the crystal. Instead, she telepathically gives the universe peace as it is destroyed. A new Universe then comes into being, and the X-Men are reformed once more, with all of its members.
- The ending of the story is based on the opening page of X-Men Vol 1 1, with Cyclops, Beast, Angel, and Iceman reporting in to Xavier, who tells them they will have a new student named Jean Grey. This is a significant difference, because on Earth-TRN566, Angel was never an X-Men member, and Iceman either didn't exist or never was a part of the X-Men since he had no presence or mention in the X-Men Adventures (which never adapted the episode he appeared in) and Adventures of the X-Men series.
- The destruction of Earth-TRN566 likely erased Bishop's future timeline  and Cable's future timeline, or at least altered them for the new Earth.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|