Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Great Revolution, part 1"Edit
- Hulk (Dr. Bruce Banner)
- United States military and scientists
- Department H (Mentioned)
- X-Factor's airship
Synopsis for "The Great Revolution, part 1"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Adventures of the X-Men is a continuation of the world set in place by X-Men Adventures Vol 1, Vol 2, and Vol 3, confirmed by the footnote in this issue that said the creators didn't get around to chronicling the first Wolverine/Hulk battle in X-Men Adventures, and by another footnote in Adventures of the X-Men #8 that referred to X-Men Adventures Vol 2 #6. Therefore, those adaptations could be considered part of Earth-0.
- X-Men Adventures Vol 3 only adapted a portion of X-Men: The Animated Series' third season. While it adapted the Phoenix Saga, it didn't adapt "Cold Comfort", which fully introduced the cartoon's Havok and X-Factor.
- Since Adventures of the X-Men went off in their own direction and ignored part of X-Men season 3 and other subsequent seasons, this meant there were deviations that could not fit into Earth-92131. In this issue, not only are Cyclops and Havok aware that they're brothers, but so do everyone else. This is in opposition to "Cold Comfort," in which Cyclops and Havok just discovered their powers do not affect each other and were not aware of their blood relation.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|