Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "First Flight Of The Eagle"Edit
- Colonel James Fletcher
- General Philliips
- Cynthis Glass aka "Agent X" (First appearance)
- Abraham Erskine
- Gilmore Hodge
- Harmon Furmintz
- Major Gruber
- Heinz Kruger disguised as Frederick Clemson (Death)
- Dr. Anderson (Death)
- Dr. Keller (Death)
- Harry Ulminski
- Dr. Weissman (Death)
Synopsis for "First Flight Of The Eagle"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Dr. Anderson's death in this issue is either a hoax or an error as he later helps form the Invaders in Giant-Size Invaders #1.
- This story takes place between 1940 and early 1941 (prior to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor).
- Cynthia Glass is revealed to be the Nazi saboteur "Agent X" in Adventures of Captain America #3. Subtle clues to her duplicity are depicted next issue.
- In this issue readers learn that Steven Rogers' father, Joseph Rogers died in 1920, and his mother, Sarah, died in 1934. The Rogers were also identified as Irish immigrants. His father's death in 1920 contradicts the later information that Steven Rogers was born on July 4, 1922. This also appears to contradict information that Steven Rogers is a direct descendant of a Revolutionary War Patriot.
- The disguised assassin of Abraham Erskine is actually the Nazi spy Heinz Kruger.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|