Appearing in "First Flight Of The Eagle"Edit
- United States Army
- Project: Rebirth
- Dr. Abraham Erskine (Death)
- Nazi Germany
- Adolf Hitler (On-screen)
- Benito Mussolini (On-screen)
- Eliot (Steve Rogers' friend) (First appearance)
- Patty (Steve Rogers' friend) (First appearance)
- Joseph Rogers (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Sarah Rogers (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Gilmore Hodge (First appearance)
- Harmon Furmintz
- Jack Windmere (Only appearance)
- Jesse Owens (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Major Gruber (Only appearance)
- Dr. Anderson (Death)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Dr. Weissman (Behind the scenes) (Death)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "First Flight Of The Eagle"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Adventures of Captain America miniseries retells the origins and the first adventures of Steve Rogers as Captain America, including his firs clash against the Nazi leader Red Skull. Since the entire series contradicts everything of Captain America's canon established by the Handbooks, Adventures of Captain America is considered to be non-canonical.
- As an example, Doctor Anderson of the Project: Rebirth actually dies in this issue, while in the previous (but set chronologically later) Giant-Size Invaders #1, Anderson helped forming the Invaders.
- The character of Cynthia Glass takes the place of the mysterious Agent X-13 from Captain America Comics #1; it will be revealed in Captain America: The 1940's Newspaper Strip #1 that Agent X-13 was secretly the F.B.I. agent Betty Ross.
- It is mentioned in this issue that Joseph Rogers, Steve's father, died in the year 1920, while Sarah, his mother, in the 1934; the Rogers were also identified as Irish immigrants. Joseph's death in 1920 contradicts the later information that Steve was born on July 4, 1922; this also contradict the established canon according to which Steven Rogers is a direct descendant of Revolutionary War Patiot.
- While unnamed, the assassin of Dr. Abraham Erskine is the Nazi spy Heinz Kruger.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|