A.I.M. presumably has a similar history to its Earth-616 counterpart, and is led by M.O.D.O.K.
After the Convergence of worlds caused by Ultron Sigma, the organization became known as A.I.M.BRELLA as the result of a merger between A.I.M. and the Umbrella Corporation. M.O.D.O.K. remained the head of the merged companies, and began producing Symbiote-enhanced Bio-Organic Weapons from the corporation's troops. M.O.D.O.K. also assisted in the creation of a monster known as the Giant Symbiote, working at the behest of Jedah Dohma, the ruler of the Dark Kingdom (the fusion of the Dark Dimension and the Makai). Chris Redfield, Spider-Man, and Frank West infiltrated the laboratory, rescuing New Metro City's mayor, Mike Haggar along the way, who was in one of the B.O.W. incubation tanks. The group confronted M.O.D.O.K., but the Giant Symbiote was let loose into the city, wreaking havoc until it was destroyed by the Gravitron Core of Knowmoon.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 1 Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-30847)
- Minor Appearances of Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-30847)
- Media Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-30847) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-30847)
- Team Gallery: Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-30847)
Links and References