Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
World War II
Adolf Hitler, the intolerant Pauline ruler of Germany, had many brushes with the esoteric during his career. He may have been manipulated by Heinrich Krowler and the Chapel of Dresden. He started the World War II with the purpose of expanding Nazi Germany. He created an alliance with the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini and with the Japanese empire.
Hitler's primary disciple, the Red Skull did not remain subordinate to the Fuhrer. The Skull's dreams of conquest and a "New World Order" were even more ambitious and far reaching than Hitler's. The Skull eventually came into direct conflict with a clone of the Fuhrer, whose consciousness he trapped in a replica of the Cosmic Cube. The consciousness has since escaped and retaliated in kind.
On April 30, 1945, Hitler was killed in self defense by the Human Torch in Hitler's bunker in the closing days of World War II. When the Russians were invading Berlin, the Torch and Toro broke into Hitler's bunker just as he was about to commit suicide, to offer him the chance to surrender himself to the Americans, rather than the Russians. Hitler refused and tried to set off explosives. In the return, the Human Torch blasted fire at Hitler, thus burning him alive.
Nazi scientist named Arnim Zola. A master geneticist he began devising a means of transferring the mind of Hitler into cloned bodies at the moment of death. Approving of the idea, Hitler allowed Zola to experiment upon him, energizing his brain in order for it to transmit his memories into a new body which became the Hate-Monger.
Brilliant political tactician and skilled painter.
- Many appearances of Hitler in the Marvel Universe involve "What If" stories, alternate universes, manipulation of the time stream, and other time travelling scenarios. Also, Hitler employed a number of doubles to prevent assassination attempts or capture.
- In Dark Reign: The List - Avengers #1, Bucky stated he assassinated Hitler, although it is known that it was the original Human Torch from What If? #4 (in continuity) and Secret Avengers #23. Tom Brevoort confirmed many times it was in fact a joke from Bucky.
- 151 Appearances of Adolf Hitler (Earth-616)
- Media Adolf Hitler (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 18 Images featuring Adolf Hitler (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Adolf Hitler (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Adolf Hitler (Earth-616)
- Adolf Hitler at the Marvel Appendix
- Adolf Hitler at DC Database
- Adolf Hitler at Wikipedia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|