The second Corpus Derelicti was activated by Simon Trask in defense of Humanity's Last Stand compound in East Buffolk, Oklahoma. He and the MLF were assault by Punisher, X-Cutioner, and the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Trask ultimately blew up the compound in an attempt to eliminate all his enemies. Most of the MLF were killed in the resulting explosion. 
Cyborg Reanimation: Corpus Derelicti has a mechanical wireframe that supports his body even after it begins to decay. In addition to superhuman strength, the cybernetics made him immune to physical pain or punishment, so that he would keep fighting regardless of what was done to his body.
Corpus Derelicti deliberately claimed to be a mutant instead of a cyborg in a smear campaign against mutantkind.
- 1 Appearances of Adam Fisher (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Adam Fisher (Earth-616)
- Media Adam Fisher (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Adam Fisher (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Adam Fisher (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Adam Fisher (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|