|Base Of Operations||Mobile|
|Unusual Features||Both of his arms were in the form of tentacles, about 12'-15' in length.|
|Creators||Don McGregor, Herb Trimpe|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Abraxas was a mutated human slave-trader circa the year 2014 on Earth-691. He was the employer of the Cavaliers, supplier of humans to the Martian Masters. Abraxas was slain in a multi-party fight between himself, Killraven and his Freemen, Rattack, and the High Overlord of the Martian Masters. He managed to mortally wound Rattack before he was himself killed.
Tentacles: His arms had mutated into powerful, squid-like tentacles, which he could use as both a whip, or to crush the life out of his foes. The tentacles had powerful suction cups which could rend flesh from bone.
- 4 Appearances of Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Media Abraxas (Earth-691) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Quotations by or about Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Character Gallery: Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Abraxas (Earth-691)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|