Dr. Abraham Cornelius worked for Weapon X as the lead scientist responsible for experimentation and commandeering captured and enlisted mutants for field missions at the bidding of the organization. Cornelius joined Colonel Wraith in the missions of his organization and eventually helped commandeer and capture the X-Men to be used as a pawns for an eventual coup against General Ross. After the coup failed, Cornelius managed to escape while the rest of his colleagues were captured, killed, or escaped to parts unknown.
As revenge for destroying the Weapon X Project and forcing him to go into hiding, Dr. Cornelius transformed and mutated a paralyzed teenager into a cyborg assassin named Deathstrike to kill Wolverine. Cornelius pursued Wolverine and Storm in helicopter but the helicopter was brought down during the pursuit.
- 11 Appearances of Abraham Cornelius (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Abraham Cornelius (Earth-1610)
- Media Abraham Cornelius (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Abraham Cornelius (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Abraham Cornelius (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Abraham Cornelius (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|