The mother of Banjo and Abner was irradiated by the North Mile Island accident. Her twin children were born mutants. She fled back to the rural Pennsylvania town she grew up in to be with her family and escape persecution. In their younger days, Abner would defend Banjo from bullies using his mental powers. 
At age 10, Banjo and Abner encountered Spider-Man, who was in the area searching for the missing Robbie Robertson. The twins' mother mistakenly believed Peter to be a government agent. Distrusting the government for covering up North Mile Island, she ordered her sons to kill him. When Spider-Man returned to the village after saving Banjo from falling into a mine shaft, Abner was the first to vouch for his brother's story. Spidey left peacefully. 
It is unknown if he kept his mutant powers after M-Day.
Bugeye could project bubbles from his brain, which apparently could solidify into harmful projectiles.
- 2 Appearances of Abner (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Abner (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Media Abner (Mutant) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Abner (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Abner (Mutant) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Abner (Mutant) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|